The ICEAA Washington Capital Area Chapter is pleased to announce a day-long workshop featuring a series of invited speakers offering their perspectives on a subject that continues to prompt debate among cost analysis professionals:
Cybersecurity 20/20: Vision of the Future
March 31, 2020
8:00 am – 4:30 pm (subject to change – detailed schedule TBA)
Agenda coming soon
Boeing Long Bridge Facility
929 Long Bridge Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
RSVP at www.iceaaonline.com/wdcrsvp
CCEA Certificants: attendance at this event earns 6 hours of training credit towards your re-certification!
Thanks to our generous sponsors!
Attendees will have 1 hour and 15 minutes for lunch. While there are some restaurants within walking distance, due to the limited time we highly recommend that you pre-purchase a boxed lunch that will be delivered to the conference room.
Boxed lunches are available for $12 and must be purchased in advance. Boxed lunches include a sandwich, chips, whole fruit, and a cookie. Lunches must be purchased by March 26. Additional boxes will not be available onsite.
To purchase a boxed lunch, log in to the ICEAA Portal and choose Register/Shop from the left menu bar, and scroll down to find the DC Workshop Lunch Order icon. Non-ICEAA members will need to create a user profile to purchase their lunch online.
If you need assistance logging in or purchasing a lunch, please contact email@example.com.
- Rice Bar (0.1 miles/5 minutes) 1235 S Clark St, Arlington, VA 22202
- Soho Cafe (0.2 miles/6 minutes) 1215 S Clark St, Arlington, VA 22202
- Whole Foods Market (0.3 miles / 6 minutes) 520 12th St S #100, Arlington, VA 22202
- Jefferson Cafe (0.3 miles/6 minutes) 1421 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA 22202
- Gallery Café (0.7 miles/12 minutes) 1215 S. Clark St. Arlington, VA 22202
Getting to the Boeing 929 Long Bridge Facility:
The facility is conveniently located in Arlington, at the northern end of Crystal City near the Pentagon, at 929 Long Bridge Drive, Arlington, VA 22202. Paid street parking is available around the building. Paid parking is also available at various nearby garages, such as 201 12th Street South, 1225 South Clark Street, and 1350 Crystal Drive. The facility is also accessible by Metro (20 min walk from the Crystal City station or via the ART 92 Crystal City – Long Bridge/Boeing – Pentagon bus).
Walking directions from the Crystal City Metro Station (20 minute walk, mostly underground):
• Take the blue or yellow line to CRYSTAL CITY.
• Exit the Metro. After going up the escalators, make a RIGHT turn. Go through glass doors and up two small flights of stairs into the underground shopping complex.
• Directly ahead (about 20 yards) there is a “T” intersection. Turn LEFT. At Auntie Anne’s pretzel shop, turn RIGHT. (down hall with many shops). Walk to the next intersection and turn LEFT to walk through the tunnels (decorated with flowers).
• Walk approximately 10 minutes (brisk) through the halls – painted with flowers. At the end of the hall, veer RIGHT up a ram (only way to go). When at the top of the ramp, there is an ATM machine in the middle of the intersection. Turn LEFT.
• Continue walking (pass several eateries, hair salon, fitness center) and continue into the next building. Pass SoHo Café on the right and continue until reaching the end of the walkway and building.
• Exit the building and turn LEFT walking the sidewalk to the traffic light.
• At corner turn RIGHT, crossing the street onto Long Bridge Drive. Walk 1 block and the destination will be on the right.